Tuesday 14 May 2013

Review of Kamasutra the Art of Sex by Kamasutra


Kamasutra the art of sexKamasutra the art of sex by Kamasutra
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Disclosure:
I would reveal that this book have been one of the amazing historical pieces I've ever read. with some nice explanations and pictures, it turns everything very simple. I have this book in an electronic format. In english, and with the same characteristics above.

General Overview:
The Kama Sutra, or the art of love, is one of the historical treasure that come from Indian culture long time ago. It takes love as a main subject to accomplish a psychological sensibility between the two lovers. The following book is taking this matter with some nice explanations of the sensibility and the power of love. in addition to some recommendations concerning the sensual part of love. the Possible positions and all the instructions of massage, in order to accomplish a nice level of sensuality and love.

The Positive and the Negative aspects:
Since this book is a part of a historical heritage, that means it is a piece of antiquity that survives for today, and that's the best part of it, because we see a lot of researches have been done concerning this old art of love. Concerning the book itself, I would say that it is completely simple and everybody could understand its contents, since it was translated from the old indian Language to English and several other languages. Even if there is some Indian words are showing themselves inside the book, but that not really matter.

My Personal View:
I am not that pessimist to criticize with ferocity, but I enjoy reading this book, I enjoy the enlightenment of the love science, the possible positions for making love and the means to make love go smooth and easy. What inspires me the most is that this science takes love as a source of life and respect, not as a taboo that society put in order to make love as a crime or something of envy. Concerning the practice, I reveal that I am not up to this level, but theoretically, I am well enlightened.

Recommendations:
This book is an Instructive science that examine love and the right way of making love. so my recommendations would be as following. This book should be between the lovers hands, as a manual that helps the reader to accomplish a psychological level of sensuality. I don't recommend this book to children under the age of maturity. Apart from this all the materials inside the book are real and healthy. Wish you a good reading.


View all my reviews